Advertisement

#Choking

News

News

LISTEN: Mum's Panicked Call For Help After Toddler Swallows 22 Button Batteries

4 min read

An urgent warning has been issued to parents after a Queensland toddler swallowed 22 button batteries because she thought they were lollies.

News

News

Button Batteries Sending 20 Kids To Emergency Rooms A Week

3 min read

Button batteries are putting children's lives at risk, according to consumer watchdog Choice.

News

News

Mother Sues Uni After Daughter Dies Following Pancake-Eating Contest

1 min read

The mother of a college student who choked to death on pancakes during an eating contest on campus last year has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the university.

World

World

How To Save Your Child From Choking

3 min read

During what is undoubtedly a parent's worst nightmare come to life, it pays to know what to do.