Fiona O’Loughlin’s Top 5 Jungle Survival Tips
The former I’m A Celeb champ has given us her top 5 tips on how to survive in the African jungle
I’m A Celeb kicks off on Sunday night!
To celebrate the new season, we thought we’d get in touch with last year’s winner, comedian, Fiona O’Loughlin and get her top 5 tips on how to survive in the African Jungle.
So here they are!
1. If you’re a slightly chubby woman, and the hunger kicks in. Keep reminding yourself you will lose at least 8 kilos and get paid for it!
2. Jumping out of a plane never killed anyone. This is a lie, but you’ll either survive it or you won’t.
3. Celebrities in the jungle are either on their way up, or on their way down in showbiz. Just know which one you are. I was definitely on my way down and I won the bloody thing.
4. Enjoy the view and the beauty of South Africa. Especially the view of the open shower because celebs like Josh Gibson are RIPPED. The view is good.
5. Enjoy the stories. Everybody in camp has a story, even the dickheads. There’s no TV. Your camp mates’ stories are everything.
Be sure to tune into the Sunday Project to catch Fiona live at the desk.
We can’t’ wait!