Goooone! Nathan Lyon Gets Kohli Just Before Stumps
It was India's day on day two of the first Test between India and Australia at the Adelaide Oval. The visitors ended up on 3-151 in their second innings, an overall lead of 166.
Australia added 44 runs after a rain-delayed start to be all out for 235 -- 15 runs short of India's total.
India's batsmen then took command. After an opening stand of 63, the Aussies took a couple of quick wickets, but Kohli and Pujara then added 74 runs in partnership before the skipper fell late to Nathan Lyon.
India now has the advantage in this match, especially with first innings century-maker Cheteshwar Pujara still there.
And while history shows that scores of 300+ are very gettable in Adelaide Tests, this Australian batting line-up will not want to chase many more.
You can scroll down for highlights of how today's action played out, and we'll see you tomorrow for many more good areas. Remember play starts half an hour early to make up for today's rain!
- Gooone! Lyon Gets Kohli just before stumps.
- Is the game slipping away from Australia?
- First two wickets after great start from India
- Lyon hits a huge six, Aussies all out
- The genius Indian sledge that was too smart for the Aussies
- Bleah. The Adelaide weather