Casting Call For Mortal Kombat Extras
Ever wanted to be an extra in a movie? Now's your chance - with a casting call open for action blockbuster Mortal Kombat.
Looking for your big break?
Filming for Mortal Kombat begins in Adelaide in September - and now the search is on for hundreds of extras to take part.
The Hollywood film is a spin-off of the hugely popular video game of the same name.
Heesom Casting have been overwhelmed with the huge interest in working on the project, ever since South Australia was named as the location for the film's shoot.
So what are they looking for?
- Hundreds of cast members, aged between 18 and 50
- People of all ages, shapes, sizes and ethnicities
- Anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd
- Extras with something unique, distinct or extreme to offer
In addition to the general characters, there are also specific roles available for:
- Japanese men, women and children
- Athletic Chinese women, and 9 to 12-year-old Chinese girls
- African and Hispanic men and women
- Indigenous Australians
- Martial artists
- Bodybuilders, MMA fighters and wrestlers
- People with body art and piercings
If any of the above sounds like you - get down to Adelaide Studios at Glenside on Saturday August 17 from 9am. You don't need to bring anything, but with such a large number of applicants expected to turn out, be prepared to wait for your turn to shine.
Break a leg!
Feature image: Getty