Woman Discovers Shopping Hack That Gets You 21 Ooshies For $33
A clever collector of the Lion King themed Ooshies at Woolworths has found the best hack we have seen so far, scoring the most collectables for the least amount of cash.
There is currently a promotion running at Woolworths that allows shoppers to pick up bonus collectables when you purchase certain products at the supermarket.
And a woman named Lisa has shared her shopping list for the best deal we have seen so far, taking home 21 Ooshies for just $33. This is on top of the one all Woolies customers are entitled to collect for every $30 spent.
The woman shared her hand written shopping list to the Woolworths Lion King & Coles Mini Shop 2 Australia - Swap, Sell and Buy Facebook group.
"This week's shopping list, hope this helps," she wrote.
"If you buy 5 of each of the first 4 products on the list, you will get 21 Ooshies for $33.25," she added.
"If you buy 5 of each of everything on the list you will get 54 Ooshies and it will cost you $132.95," Lisa went on to say.
See Lisa's full shopping list below:
- Purina One Cat Food Pouches - $1.20 x 5 = $6
- Active Shot Yoghurt - $1.75 x 5 = $8.75
- D’Orsogna Leg Ham ($14 per kilo) **buy 100g only** - $1.70 x 5 = $8.50
- Dettol Hand Wash - $2 x 5 = $10
- Birds Eye Down - $2.30 x 5 = $11.50
- Oral B Kids Toothpaste/Toothbrush - $2.80 x 5 = $14
- Gilette Shaving Cream - $2.85 x 5 = $14.25
- Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner - $2.99 x 5 = $14.95
- Arnolds Farm Snack Bars - $3.50 x 5 = $17.50
- Cold Power $5.50 x 5 = $27.50
Members of the group were thrilled about the hack.
"Thanks for posting this, so doing this tomorrow, my daughter will be so excited when she gets home from school to lots of them," one person wrote.
"You're amazing. Thank you! Not all heroes wear capes!" added another.
Featured image: Facebook