These Aussie Venues Have Officially Been Named The Best For A Drop Of Wine In 2019
Wine drinkers, you might want to save this list for when you're deciding where you will go for your next night out.
A panel of 100 of the country’s leading sommeliers, critics and winemakers have voted for the venues serving the best wines with the results of the 2019 Wineslinger Awards being announced in a Melbourne ceremony on Monday.
First on the list of the Top 50 wine gurus' guide was 10 William Street located in New South Wales' Paddington. And according to Wineslinger founder Rory Kent, it's for good reason.
"10 William Street has been a leader in this domain: offering exceptional food in a relaxed setting, with a banging wine list that offers a sense of discovery to even the most well-versed wine lover," Kent said.
Among some of the others taking out spots included 1889 Enoteca in Queensland and Africola in South Australia.
The wine landscape has changed so much in recent years, becoming more and more dynamic -- from the products available to the places in which to discover and enjoy wine.
You can some of the winners below:
1. 10 William Street - New South Wales, Paddington
2. 1889 Enoteca - Queensland, Woolloongabba
3. Africola - South Australia, Adelaide CBD
4. Arc Dining and Wine Bar - Queensland, Brisbane
5. Arlechin - Victoria, Melbourne City
6. Bar Liberty - Victoria, Fitzroy
7. Bar Rochford - ACT, Canberra
8. Bellota Wine Bar - Victoria, South Melbourne
9. Bibo Wine Bar - New South Wales, Double Bay
10. Carlton Wine Room - Victoria, Carlton
You can see the full list of 50 winners here.
Featured image: Instagram