'The Masked Singer Australia': All The Biggest Clues From Episode 4
Tonight, five more mystery performers wowed and baffled the judges and with them came a ton more clues to their hidden identities.
This time the celebs in the Spider, Monster, Rhino, Unicorn and Dragon masks took to the stage to belt their hearts out and make things even more difficult for our guessing panel -- which featured special guest Nazeem Hussain.
And while Nazeem brought fresh eyes to the table in the hopes that he could crack some of the mysteries wide open... we still think there are a few masks creating quite the headache for Dannii, Jackie, Lindsay and Hughesy.
We've collected the top clues from Episode 4 so you can keep studying and see if you're on track to figuring out who remains under the masks.
Rocking the crowd and getting them to their feet, Spider performed ACDC's "It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)" and she had everyone tangled in her web. Promising the Spider was on the loose, here are the clues she gave before her second performance.
What We Know:
- Describing herself as 'exotic', Spider says she's just like everyone else, adding, "I put my pants on four legs at a time".
- Music has always been important to Spider, regardless of what she's up to it's "always in the mix".
- She was seen in a kitchen, did a bit of Lady Gaga's "Telephone" choreography and was standing next to framed photos of Jennifer Aniston and the Pope.
- Also pumped some of those spider arms with some weights, saying she has to work muscles most people don't have to think about, "otherwise they feel flat all day".
- "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen or call a fireman... but don't burn."
- Told the panel Spiders are "very level-headed" before adding, "I famously got carried away".
The Judges' Guesses: Dami Im, Schapelle Corby, Jessica Mauboy, Shakira.
Once again the ridiculously huggable Monster showed off her vocal chops, this time by belting out Foreigner's "I Want To Know What Love Is". Thankfully the judges were already in love with Monster, with Hughesy even offering a free mani-pedi for our furry friend.
What We Know:
- Calling herself a "shape-shifter" the monster also mentioned biology.
- Mentioned the number 31 was very important before adding, "Monsters don't age in human years".
- While looking in a broken mirror Monster said she was "a little bit country, a little bit glam... but never the twain shall meet".
- Was once again shown in a lab or science class environment.
- Told the panel: "In my industry height isn't super important but weight is."
The Judges' Guesses: Billie Piper, Ronda Rousey, Shania Twain... and Bryan Cranston (thanks Hughesy).
Another tricky character the panel thought they had cracked gave a handful of new clues that made them second-guess, Rhino performed a truly titillating version of Flo Rida's "Low". It's safe to say even if he wasn't wearing Apple Bottom jeans or boots with fur -- the whole club was still lookin' at... Rhino.
What We Know:
- Following from his first performance the Rhino admitted he has "always moved well, showing off some very fancy footwork".
- Called himself an "all-star".
- Rhino said he was proud of where he came from, but also admitted this wasn't the first time he's been in the spotlight for good or bad -- which he said while punching an inflatable swan.
- Rhino held up a championship belt which had the numbers 93, 97, 98 and 00 on it.
- Told the panel: "I don't believe in ghosts but I do believe in crossing over."
The Judges' Guesses: Conor McGregor, John Hopoate, Barry Hall, Anthony Mundine.
There's always going to be a little bit of magic in the air when Unicorn gets on that stage, and for her second performance she definitely did us proud with her version of Tina Turner's "Proud Mary". (Also, before you come for us in the comments, we know it's originally a Creedence Clearwater Revival track, but this was obviously based on the version made famous by Turner.)
What We Know:
- Unicorn explained that she had "been the princess but never the queen", while she bathed in rose petals.
- "It seemed like my voice was always in the background. The voice has always been important to me."
- Saying that "some things are just meant to be," Unicorn said her early days were "rocky".
- "Unicorns are solitary creatures, although my highlights weren't achieved on my own. Today, I'm an independent Unicorn."
- Apparently it's an old Unicorn saying, "Live by the horn, die by the horn".
- Told the panel, "For many years, what I have done has been on my own... but it wasn't always like that."
The Judges' Guesses: Michelle Williams, Mel B, Lucy Lawless, Stevie Nicks.
One of the trickier masks that has tripped up the panel since he first stomped onto the stage, Dragon decided to switch things up and sing Katy Perry's "Roar".
What We Know:
- Said that we were hearing him "like never before" in his mask.
- Once again mentioned being around for a long time saying he had "roamed this country for many years".
- Was seen getting arrested or in trouble with the law.
- Had yellow banners in the background featuring black swans.
- One of his bodyguards was wearing a t-shirt with a Rottweiler on it.
- While hitting pots and pans with a wooden spoon, Dragon said he loved to sing from an early age, but also said it wasn't how he made his living.
- Told the panel: "I have had wins on tracks all over the country."
The Judges' Guesses: Daniel Ricciardo, Ben Gillies, Waleed Aly, Mark Skaife.
Are you any closer to figuring out who is under the masks? Or -- like us -- did some of these clues make things even more confusing?
'The Masked Singer Australia' will premiere on Monday, September 23 at 7.30 on 10 and WIN Networks.
Featured image: Network 10.