'The Masked Singer Australia': Here Are All The Clues (So Far)
As we get closer to unmasking the 12 celebrities performing on 'The Masked Singer Australia', we'll be doing our best to decipher the clues.
Premiering on Monday, September 23 at 7.30, 'The Masked Singer' will be unlike any singing competition you've ever laid your eyes on.
Twelve completely anonymous celebs will be trotted onstage in outrageous outfits, keeping their identities a secret. But don't worry, there are clues littered along the way that will help us to crack the case.
Here are all the clues we have (so far), that we'll keep updating throughout the season.
Early on it was revealed that in the mix of 12 celebrities hides an ARIA Award winner, an MTV Award winner, a Logie Award winner, an Order of Australia winner, a World Cup winner and a Hall of Famer.
Because it's early days we still aren't sure if those are six different celebs, or if one or two of those awards are held by the same person, so we'll have to keep an eye out for more.
- Seen bathing in a bathtub full of roses.
- "I have been the princess, but never the queen."
- First song: Beyoncé "Crazy In Love".
- Seen practising boxing.
- "As a young Lion, I entered a competition that would change everything."
- First song: Panic! At The Disco's "High Hopes".
- Female celebrity.
- "I'm split between two worlds with part of me living in the shadows."
- First song: Aretha Franklin's "Think".
- Male celebrity.
- "I'm not the big bad wolf, but I ain't little green riding hood either."
- Holding AFL football.
- First song: Bradley Cooper's "Shallow".
- A celebrity that loves to write, their words have "gone all over the world".
- Judge Dave Hughes is certain it must be Sia.
- First song: "Toxic" by Britney Spears.