Netflix Is Adding EVERY Harry Potter Movie Next Year
Wands at the ready, and by wands we mean TV remotes because Netflix is making sure your 2019 kicks of with a bit of magic.
Yep, despite the lukewarm reception of the most recent addition to the Potterverse with Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Netflix announced today that all the ORIGINAL Harry Potter movies will be landing on the platform next year.
That gives you the perfect amount of time to watch all the back-to-back Disney flicks that Stan added earlier this month. It's like these streaming platforms don't want us to leave the house. And that's... honestly fine with us.
The entire list, in case you didn't have all the titles memorised, includes:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
All dropping on the 15th of January, the eight films will give you the PERFECT excuse to get all your fellow Hufflepuffs together, Obliviate any plans you had and sit back and enjoy a whopping 19 hours of Harry Potter.
The announcement also resulted in this truly terrible (read: amazing) Harry Potter pun-off between the US and ANZ Netflixes.