Advertisement

Channing Tatum Dyed His Hair Platinum Blonde And It Looks Kinda Familiar

Will the real Channing Tatum please stand up?

Renowned hottie Channing Tatum has bid farewell to his dark buzzcut in favour of a brand new icy-blonde look.

Posting to his Instagram Story the 38-year-old -- who is currently dating singer Jessie J -- hit up his 17.1 million followers with their opinion on his bold new look.

"Bad idea? Haha," the actor captioned the snap, alongside a poll that says, "yes/no."

He then followed up with, "Well, bad ideas are sort of my thing. So..."

Image: Instagram

READ MORE: Eminem Calls Out Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber In 11-Minute Freestyle Rap

Currently, 59% of his followers have responded with “Yes” in regards to the change while the other 41% said “No.”

While Channing could rock a mullet for all we care, his lighter look had fans divided, with some giving it the thumbs up while others couldn't help but notice similarities between the Logan Lucky star and another platinum-haired celeb...

It's not the first time that Channing's haircuts have caused a stir.

Back in January 2016, he stepped out at the Golden Globes sporting short sides along with a long fringe complete with a single lock of hair in his face, with fans soon drawing comparisons to Justin Bieber, emo boy bands and even the Creepy Thin Man from Charlie's Angels. 

READ MORE: Eminem Performed 'Venom' On Top Of The Empire State Building

Whether his new ~lewk~ is for a movie role or just fun for remains to be seen, but we have to say we're definitely a fan of Stan's Channing's new 'do.

Image: Youtube